NEW POSITION: Posted on 1/14/2021. Closed on 1/25/2021.
Job Description – Embroidery Operator / Warehouse
Seeking a team member to assist the current Embroidery and Warehouse team. This position will primarily be responsible for embroidering, trimming, and packing orders. They will also be responsible for assisting the operations team with order fulfillment, warehouse organization and inventory management.
- Operating Tajima 4-Head and 8-Head Embroidery Machines
- Using Tajima DG/ML Pulse Software
- Work Independently and with other employees to ensure production quality and keep up with production schedule
- Follow written and verbal instructions regarding decoration instructions
- Maintain organized and tidy workspace
- Other Miscellaneous tasks as required
- Ability to be trained using embroidery machines
- High attention to detail
- Must have basic computer skills
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team
- Time management
Must work well with other team members to ensure accuracy and efficiency in the production process. Experience operating Tajima embroidery machines a plus but not required. Basic computer skills a must.
This is a full-time position. Jones is open Monday through Friday from 8AM – 4:30PM. It is possible that you will be asked to work overtime on occasion.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary position. Health and Dental Benefits are available after a 30-Day waiting period. Employee premiums are 100% covered. Eligible for 401k participation.
Vacation and Holidays:
Eligible for PTO (12 Days per year) after 30 day waiting period. PTO will be pro-rated if start date is later than January 1st. Jones observes a minimum of 8 Paid Holidays per year.
Targeted Start Date:
Early February 2021.
Please fill out form below and attached your resume. We look forward to reviewing your resume and will be in touch if an applicant is selected for a phone interview.
Please do not call to inquire about your application process.